شبابيك على الحياة

من اجل رؤية ما يدور حولنا , لننظر من الشبابيك

Introducing New series

Long Time now I am interested in understanding and learning more about life skills , Leadership .. And Personal abilities


Start from now I will start writing some articles from time to time about that topics
I already work on Arabic version; with good data will be included inchallah

But I thought publish in English … I am not used to write in English in this blog, but let's try will you accept it or not, and may be soon you will have the Arabic version
The problem in the Arabic article from me that I need to write it in clear Arabic language with clear words

Most of the data I read about those topics was in English
The topics that will be covered in this series are but not limited to (Conflict management, Brain Storming, time management, Decision making, leading team, etc)

Hopefully to read some feedback in the ongoing series
My aim of these articles is to increase the personal skills that we all have; which will be more helpful than we think in every step in our life

0 comments: